Desperately trying to return a device. I have been going through this since december.
Angie1x

Desperately trying to return a device they are trying to charge me $199 for. It's a router and they send me a small plastic envelope to ship it back to them with no shipping label. There is no order showing for this item for me to print. This was an item I was told by your Chat person as well as Customer Service via phone I did not have to return. Now I want the address! Very sketchy. Been a customer for 15+ years!!"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Desperately trying to return a device. I have been going through this since december.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Angie1x,

Allow me to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. It is certainly not the experience we would ever want for you. We truly value your loyalty all of these years and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. I have gone ahead & sent you a Private Message.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Desperately trying to return a device. I have been going through this since december.
Angie1x

Any idea oh pointing me to the direction of where to see your private message?

0 Likes
Angie1x

You can look into this and really, I have the device ready to ship back but I can't seem to obtain a return address to ship this to. I don't want to be charged $199 when I have the device sitting here to return and would have returned it originally had they told me I had to. It's just sitting here collecting dust awaiting a return address from Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Angie1x,

Oh no! We definitely want to point you in the right direction so we can assist you. I’m sorry for the confusion. You will go to www.verizonwireless.com & then choose the community forums. At that point, you will sign into the forums & there will be an inbox that will show the Private Message that we have sent. If for some reason you still have trouble, you can contact our Customer Care at 800-922-0204 or click here http://vz.to/1OZ8G1B for other avenues on how to reach us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes