Decided to file complaint with BBB
xisthekey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since Verizon is either unable or unwilling to help with the numerous issues on my account that they created I went ahead and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully that will get their attention and resolve the issues and refund the money they owe me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Decided to file complaint with BBB
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
xisthekey,

It saddens me to learn that you filed the complaint. We don't want you to feel like we don't want to help or are unwilling. You are important to us. Please share the details and we will be more than happy to look into issues for you.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Decided to file complaint with BBB
JHB-LAB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, we also had to file a complaint with the BBB this week. We returned two phones under the Edge Up program as instructed by Verizon. Verizon is now claiming they cannot find the phones and they've had "warehouse" issues. Yet, despite their admittance to having these issues they still charged us for not returning the phones. After speaking with Verizon customer service we were assured the charges would be dropped, but do date no credit has been applied or charges dropped. We've had to spend several days of our time trying to find someone within Verizon who can help and correct this billing error. To date, no one at Verizon seems interested in helping a long-standing customer solve this problem. Again, unfortunately we felt our only other recourse was to report a claim with the BBB. Hopefully, Verizon will reach out and bring this to a successful conclusion.

0 Likes