Dead spot
trw100

There is a growing dead spot/area in 30004 from Freemanville Rd on Dinsmore Rd to Thompson Rd ending at Francis Rd.  It has gotten much worse over the past 4-5 weeks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dead spot
georges_vzw
Verizon Employee

We appreciate you alerting us to your network experience, trw100. We’ll do all we can to help gather up some helpful information. Can you share more details on what is happening, in terms of calls, texts, and data use in the area you describe? Do you know if others in the area experience the same thing? When did you notice it getting worse?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trw100

The dead spot is for calls only.  I can tell that bars go to zero from the setting on my car.  It has gotten better since my first email.  The worst spot now is about the mile around Highgrove Rd.

0 Likes
justinb_vzw
Verizon Employee

trw100, thanks for providing that information. Let's dig a little deeper. Have you tried restarting your device while in that area if so what happen? What make and model device are you having issues with?

JustinB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trw100

It does not help to restart it.  It is a Galaxy S7 phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Is your device currently up to date? JesseM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trw100

Updated the software last week with the pushed auto update.

0 Likes
rodneym_vzw
Verizon Employee

Trw100, thanks for confirming those details for me. Please share with me how far do you have to travel before service improves? Also, share with us have you notice this after any new apps have been installed?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
trw100

I usually have to go to Freemanville Rd or Thompson Rd.  No new apps.  This is a signal issue.  I have had multiple phones since I have lived in this area, and the issue is persistent.  When are you going to test the signal strength in the area?

0 Likes
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

trw100,

Getting the service you need where you need it is a big deal. We want to keep you connected where you need to be. So we can get more details and fully assist you I have sent you a PM. Please respond when possible. Thanks.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes