Dead Spot Resolution
kwhelan

There is a spot on my drive home that consistently drops calls.  I switched off from ATT because of this drop point and for several years it wasn't a problem.  A couple of years ago it started back being a problem but this time on verizon.    Some days I don't drop,  some days,   I drop cold.   I can redial immediately and it works fine but it is still a large pain.

Approx coordinates of the drop location is here 36.xxxx - 94.xxxx

What is the best way to report this and file a complaint about this location in order for it to be repaired.

kw

<< Post edited to comply with . >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dead Spot Resolution
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have come to the right place to get help, kwhelan! I would love to open a resolution ticket for this location. Please follow me(ChaunceyM_VZW), send a private message and include a contact number. I will call you and submit a ticket. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kwhelan

Two things,  no where in your terms of service does it say I can't post GPS coordinates of a drop point,  really . .  Nothing private about that.

I requested to follow you over an hour ago and it hasn't been approved. 

Okay so three things.   14 days for a response on this thread,  what's that all about.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

kwhelan wrote:

Two things,  no where in your terms of service does it say I can't post GPS coordinates of a drop point,  really . .  Nothing private about that.

I requested to follow you over an hour ago and it hasn't been approved. 

Okay so three things.   14 days for a response on this thread,  what's that all about.

First and foremost this is a peer to peer forum.  The delay in the response is to give the other customers a chance to reply if they have any advice.  The VZW reps jump in when there are unanswered questions like yours

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes