AllisonK2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, can someone from Customer Service please help me and respond. I can't get through on the phone, and when I try a Live Chat it just leaves the ...no one answers. I called last month and was told by the customer service rep I would receive 6 GB with my plan renewal for April. I only received 3GB & can't buy more it says I reached the limit. I am WFH, can you please fix this.? Pls respond, TY

0 Likes
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We are sorry to hear you are having a hard time getting one of us on the phone. We are concerned to hear that after your plan renewal you only received 3GB;s. We will be glad to address any concerns that you have in mind regarding this situation. We want to make sure that we are on the same page. What exactly do you mean that you only received 3GB, could you please elaborate? Is this regarding promotional data? Also, why did you decide to leave our Verizon family?DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
AllisonK2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, thank you for your response David I appreciate it.  I did not leave Verizon, I have been a customer for over 20 yrs.  I called in March and was told that  my $40 prepaid plan, the data per month would be increased from 3GB to 6GB.  But when my plan renewed in April, I still only had 3GB.  I got thru to Customer Service, I spoke to Brian, he added the additional data and said in May my acct is updated to receive 6GB.  Are you able to confirm this? Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can absolutely go over your account with you, AllisonK2! We'll be sending you a Private Note shortly to continue our conversation. MeganS_VZW

0 Likes