Data shown after data upgrade
SHEGOL66

I recently upgraded from 4GB to 8GB. Unfortunately, I set it up start immediately instead of back charged.   I called customer support and they cannot change the "start immediately" to "back charged".  My concern is that I am going to get overcharge for the first part of the cycle.  If I go on myverizon it only shows the data used and available since I changed the the data plan.  Why?   Thus I cannot tell what occurred in the first part of the cycle.  Customer service is no help.  Estimated bill shows no extra changes.  Can anyone help m e?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data shown after data upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHEGOL66, I understand wanting to be on top of your data and any plan changes, so I'd like to help. I'd like to clarify some information with you. When you applied the change to start immediately, you mean that it was applied as a same day change and not back dated to the beginning of the most recent Bill Cycle, correct?

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHEGOL66

"When you applied the change to start immediately, you mean that it was applied as a same day change and not back dated to the beginning of the most recent Bill Cycle, correct?"  - yes

0 Likes
melissap_vzw
Verizon Employee

SHEGOL66, We appreciate the clarification. We need to access you account to get more specific details and billing information. I have sent you a Private Message with more information.

Melissa_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes