Data services not working for last couple of days in northwest Arkansas
Cshiett

For the last few days both of my android devices and my girlfriend's iPhone have not been switching between 3g/1x every few minutes with the connection dropping completely frequently. Is there an eta on when this will be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data services not working for last couple of days in northwest Arkansas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Cshiett,

We never like to hear of services issues. When did you first start noticing issues. What is the zip code there? Is the problem with calls, texts, and/or data?

ChristinaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cshiett

Zip codes are 72756 and 72712 it has been happening in both since Thursday or so. The data connection is constantly changing between 3g and 1x with frequent loss of connection on both my devices and my girlfriend's.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back to business, Cshiett! I apologize for the delay as I understand how important it is to have a reliable connection. Are voice services affected as well? Does performance improve after restart or during different times of day? Is this occuring primarily indoors?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes