Data& billing
chevgmc1

Is it me or is Verizon coming up with stupid stuff to charge people more money? I've been a customer since 2006 and lately have been having overage charges on my plan. The phone in question is blocked at 2gb! But lately I get a $10 charge on that line. I've had to call the last two months to get the $10 took off my bill. I called Verizon today because they charged me $20 dollars for going over. Again the phones data shuts off at 2gb. Here is a list of excuses I got from Verizon.

1. The phone went out of the country. The phone has never been out of the country.

2. Someone called 911! Yes I called 911 to help people after seeing a car accident.

3. It's been billed from a previous month. I called them last month because it went over and they credited my account.

4. You're at the credit limit we won't be able to credit your account. Ok so now I have to pay because your system is messed up. I wish they would just come out and say it!!! We will charge you whatever we want!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data& billing
mama23dogs
Legend

How does calling 911 increase data?  That is a head slapper. 

I Must agree those are the worst excuses I've ever heard.

0 Likes
Re: Data& billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonUser151, I want to make sure that you're always having a positive experience with Verizon Wireless. I also want to make sure that you're being billed the correct way. The best way we can go over all the specifics on the account is to be in a Direct Message. I did send you a message. Can you please respond back to that message for me? Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes