Data Caps During Times of Extraordinary Circumstances
dabscott

Currently my ONLY option for home internet is wireless broadband.  I pay for three USB modems to give me 45GB/month.  In this day in age, that is not much to work with.  Shortly, I will have four people trying to work and take internet classes from home due to our current national circumstances.  That data will not be enough to accomplish this.  Is there a reason why Verizon cannot follow suit with what other companies (AT&T) are doing to provide relief by temporarily raising or eliminating data caps?  And before someone tells me they are "Unlimited", try using a device that has been throttled to 600KPS.  This is a difficult and extraordinary time for EVERYONE. 

Thank You

0 Likes
Re: Data Caps During Times of Extraordinary Circumstances
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@dabscott wrote:

Currently my ONLY option for home internet is wireless broadband.  I pay for three USB modems to give me 45GB/month.  In this day in age, that is not much to work with.  Shortly, I will have four people trying to work and take internet classes from home due to our current national circumstances.  That data will not be enough to accomplish this.  Is there a reason why Verizon cannot follow suit with what other companies (AT&T) are doing to provide relief by temporarily raising or eliminating data caps?  And before someone tells me they are "Unlimited", try using a device that has been throttled to 600KPS.  This is a difficult and extraordinary time for EVERYONE. 

Thank You

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/our-response-coronavirus

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is essential for customers to be on plans suitable for their needs. We are here to make sure that the case with all of our customers. Please review our plans here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/  Let us know if you would like us to review your account with you. Thanks. 

RogelioZ_VZW

0 Likes
AAsay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your reply is absolutely astounding.  In all that this country is going through currently - the best Verizon can offer to people is to RAISE their monthly bill??  Shame on you Verizon.

0 Likes