DON'T Slow Down Data- eLearning
Lady_Judy
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T SLOW DOWN DATA - I will be doing eLearning from my home.  At the end of my billing cycle the speed always slows down.  I have Unlimited Data, but it still slows down!  This will be a very difficult time for students, parents & teachers.  Step Up Verizon and unleash the data!

0 Likes
Re: DON'T Slow Down Data- eLearning
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Verizon-is-prepared-to-serve-custom...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jsuit
Enthusiast - Level 2

VERIZON your answer does NOT address her situation! Or mine or others for that matter. If we are using your device to connect to E Learning from our HOMES or our children are trying to connect to E Learning from our HOMES then once we reach our data limits then our service(which is already slow due to the additional unprecedented usage) then our connectivity slows even more! Your competitors(AT&T, T Mobile etc) are removing their Data caps due to this issue for the duration of this problem but Verizon is NOT and appears to have no plans to do so. When you contact your customer service they simply offer you an additional plan...….do you really feel that is the best way to address this problem??

AAsay
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also contacted Verizon for temporary help so my child could continue learning and schoolwork online.  Their answer to me was to MORE than double my bill!!  Seriously Verizon??  Have you heard the news and all that's going on??   See, it's this thing called COVID 19.  Try looking up all the trouble ppl are going thru now, maybe then you won't ask ppl to double their bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lady_Judy, we know just how important it is to stay connected during these difficult times. Our customers are always first in our minds, and we'll definitely monitor the situation and make changes as necessary. We've sent you a Private Note for further assistance. 

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly understand your concern, and we assure you our goal is to help all of our customers in the best way possible. In times like this we want to ensure that you can stay connected. Over the next 60 days, we’ll be waiving late fees and keeping all accounts from being terminated due to billing issues. Please use this link to stay updated with our efforts to meet your needs. http://spr.ly/66071Q3mL

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes