Customer service
ultimatesupes

Worst customer service hands down, and anything you receive in writing is complete [Removed]. They don't stand behind their word. Example - Six months ago we upgraded two iPhone 6's to the new 7's with the promotion of $650 per line rebate. They tell you it’s up to 3 months to apply which we understood and would be at $27.00 per line per month. Well after the first bill my wife called as the first bill didn't match the agreement as it was approx. $50 higher. The lady apologized and explained the CORPORATE store hadn't done it right and fixed it. Then after month three we have no credits or rebate as promised so we call again. They are helpful and fix it saying it will be on the next bill. This goes on three more months and each month no rebates or credits. At month 6 I call Verizon corporate to cancel as they still have not honored THEIR own agreement. After a couple supervisors read thru the account notes I am apologized to and told we are completely right and that Verizon has screwed it up. If I would let them amend the issue they will fix immediately. I am run up the ladder thru a few supervisors and have two on the line who promise to not only fix immediately but promise a complete credit for the $1,300 instead of the monthly deduct due to Verizon’s mistake. So after staying on the line for about an hour as supervisors approve and discuss they say its fixed and that in 24 hours there will be a credit for $1,300 on our account. Flash forward two weeks and Verizon charges my bank for the new bill! We drive to the main corporate store here who look it up and Lo and Behold, a different supervisor the day after my 1 hour phone call voided the credit with a note stating "Can't approve, not enough account notations." Not a single phone call, no call backs and not fixed by anyone. Nothing sent to us at all, only a note on the account on Verizon’s side. Straight BS, 6 months of complete lies. If I don't honor my agreement or get 1 month behind in payments I'm shut off, Verizon is SIX months out of agreement. To top it off, 6 months ago they got me to change from a personal multiple line account to a corporate for my company while never once letting me know that the Commercial division is closed Saturday and Sunday with only M-F, 9-5 hours for issues or problems. What a load of [Removed]! Worst customer service in the industry!

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes