Customer service at a Verizon Store
louloumill

I'm not entirely sure how the shipment of new product works, but I'm sure someone must have some understanding of when the iPhone 6 may arrive. I called the Verizon Store at Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor and was told "no idea". I could order one though. I said that I really wanted more information, and I'd like to know when I could go in and switch. She told me "I'm sorry sweetie". Number one rule of good customer service, don't call me sweetie. That's so condescending!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer service at a Verizon Store
AerisVirga
Enthusiast - Level 2

Though it's not right for her to have called you sweetie, it's not really Verizon's fault they don't know when the iPhone's will be in stock. It falls onto Apple, who has now backordered nearly 16,000 apple products. No stores nationwide know when the products will be in, and though I know you want to know more, there's really no way for the reps to know. They're not psychic, and you can't blame them for not knowing. You CAN always order one, the shipping dates are the 21st, 28th, and a few of the plusses are backordered until 12/05. Other than that, nothing more to know.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service at a Verizon Store
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Or you could get a better phone that is already in stock. Some examples are: Lg G3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 3, Note 4, Motorola Droid Turbo or even the Nokia Lumia 929.

0 Likes