Customer complaint
ANDY71290
Enthusiast - Level 2

Who can I contact directly to file a customer complaint?

Ready to leave Verizon for good

Labels (1)
Re: Customer complaint
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

1-800-922-0204

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANDY71290,

The last thing we want to hear is that you’re thinking about leaving us. We strive to always provide you with the bets customer experience with us. I’ll be honored to address your concerns and help restore your faith in us. How can I help? What’s going on?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANDY71290
Enthusiast - Level 2

to start off I have been a Verizon customer for almost 9 years and at first I was very happy with the service. In that last year or so customer service has been horrible. First I had my unlimited data taken away, which things change so what ever. Then I made a double payment o my account so i got in contact with customer care as soon as I found out explained the situation and stated I was over drawn in my account and had no funds to make it through the next 2 weeks. I understand it was my fault that I had made a double payment, yet the rep I spoke to said he could reverse it and I should have my money back in 3-5 days. Waited that time and it had not returned and I called again was told that it was 3-5 to process and 10 days for it to go into the account so I waited again. 10 days came around and then I was told I couldn't not get my money back because it had already begun processing for the next month bill.  So I spent 2 weeks waiting on something that wasn't gonna happen being told 3 different things... last week I broke a phone on one of my lines, got on the website seen that I had another line available for an upgrade. I called to see what I could do, I was told that we could use it to get a new phone, great! Go to my local store they said no I cant. Call back yes I can use it, ok... have an account manager go to a different store yes you can use it but we have to change your number and I personally had to be in store to do so... umm. So I get on the chat thing here on the site was told I can not.  Got on later looking for some other information and decide to double check because nothing was consistent. Was told I could. Call again the next day, they say I can't then that I can and then finally ordered then phone aND was told I would have it by wednsday (yesterday) ok great awesome thanks for the help. Get on to check the status the following day, estimated ship date for the 11th... wait a second. I get back on the Internet chat and keep getting discone red getting no where and only thing people can tell me is that they can assure me they will make sure it will be shipped on the 11th.... that's it. Come on I work retail and customer service. If I make a mistake that in convinces my customers guess who pays for the mistake...me. guess who compensates them for the inconvience...me and all verizon can do is tell me oh I will make sure it gets shipped out on the 11th.... why did you tell me the 5th to begin with? Just fed up with the run around and the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Been with verizon for this b long and paying over $300 a month for a resticted data plan would be nice to be treated like a person not a piece of trash walking in off the street.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well, per the terms of your agreement you can't rely on what you may have been told, and honestly everything you mentioned here was customer error. If you do these things on another network it will still be customer error.

0 Likes
ANDY71290
Enthusiast - Level 2

I admitted that it was my fault just don't understand nor appreciate the run around

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

All of this could have been avoided by having insurance. If you break your device you call the insurance company, pay the deductible and get your replacement phone. No need to try to use the eligibility from another line to get a new device. Now, when that line needs a new device you'll be mad because you won't be able to get it. Get insurance on your devices and don't switch upgrades.

I pay over $400 a month and there are people who pay more than the 2 of us combined. However, it is not about how much you pay per month. It is about what you want and what the rules are. You can't just ask them to break the rules because it is inconvenient for you.

I have also worked in retail and customer service for 22 years. What's your point? Are you saying that you have never made a mistake? You work on Monday and on Tuesday you have off while there is a policy change and on Wednesday you didn't know about it. I highly doubt that you were told as many different times as you say that you could then couldn't use the other line's eligibility. If you sign into your account  you would clearly see that the line you wish to use says something like Transfer Upgrade. You could have done this all yourself.

0 Likes
ANDY71290
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ac I was told I could them that I couldn't many times so don't tell what I was and wasn't told I wasn't asking to break the rules I was asking for help so thanks for the assumptions. I could not simply get on line and do the upgrade it as more complicated than that being the upgrade able line was a tablet. So thanks everyone for attacking me it's great to see how you guys treat each other. And if you actually read my comment I have made mistakes in my retail career and like stated above you inconsiderate internet [removed] I had to make those mistakes right. All I asked was for some decent, consistent customer service. Awesome to know how attacking and demeaning the "Verizon Wireless Community" really is

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

In all honesty you shouldn't have to understand it. They were in the wrong as well. Sometimes I just chalk certain things up to human error, and have heard of agents getting so stressed due to call metric that they rush things. Give it another chance.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'm on your side with the frustration and misinformation.