Customer Service tells me a Supervisor will call me back and they never do....
getyourmammogram
Enthusiast - Level 1

Family of 4 with 2 smart phones and 2 basic phones...trying to find cheapest plan. I only have 2GB shared data and unlimited talk and text with insurance on my 2 smart phones. My bill last month was 267.00.  Last month I called  customer service to have them look at any plan that would lower my bill because other carriers have a lower rate for having 4 smart phones!  They were suppose to adjust my plan and reduce my data package even more....this month my bill is 282.00.  2 smart phones and 2 basic phones with 2GB shared data for 282.00  REALLY?!  Called back into customer service and was on the phone for 3 hours explaining my frustration.....was told that supervisors were in a meeting and would call me within 2 hours.  That was yesterday.  Well played Verizon, well played.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service tells me a Supervisor will call me back and they never do....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi getyourmammogram,

I apologize for any frustration with getting a higher bill after getting your plan adjusted. Did you plan adjustment take effect on the start of your current bill cycle? Or was your plan adjusted during your last bill cycle? If you had the plan changed during your last bill cycle, there would be prorated charges moving from one plan to another. To confirm this and view your billing details, login to My VZW http://bit.ly/xB4iTc.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Likes