cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Customer Service Hours

Novice

I called these monkies at 6:15 AM, was told by the machine to call back during "regular business hours" I thought their business hours are 6AM - 11PM, 7 days a week? Called back at 7:00AM, got the same message when tried to speak to an actual person. Called back again at 7:20AM, same message. So my question is What the **** !!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Customer Service Hours

Asistencia al cliente

Hey Aikidood!

I am very sorry that you were having such trouble calling us. We have great hours available to you so you can contact us. We are open from 6am to 11pm, 7 days a week, that is correct. So what number were you calling? It may have been a specific department that has different hours. If you ever want to know another way to contact us just visit www.vzw.com/contactus. You can e-mail us or even chat is a representative is available. If you have any other trouble, please let us know. ¡Gracias!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I think you all are missing something very key.  What time zone is Verizon Wireless in?  Because if someone lives in Texas or New York City and Verizon Wireless is in California, the difference could range from 2 to 3 hours.

Highlighted

Miembro

Well I live on the east coast and it says that they're open at 0700. Now I'm calling financial services at 0730, 0745 and it's still telling me to call back during business hours from 0700 to 2200 est. well it's been past business hours for almost 45 minutes and it's still telling me it's closed. Soooooo what have the employees been doing this entire time?