Customer Service Complaint
iphone4zzz

Last April I switched to Verizon from T-Mobile and bought an iPhone 4 with my Verizon plan because I travel to Europe often and Verizon's customer service promised me REPEATEDLY that the iPhone 4 under their plan works there. However, after buying it and paying for the plan, I found that my phone did NOT work when I was abroad. I just called customer service again and now they say that the iPhone 4 cannot work in Europe and never could! The agent on the line told me that my options are now to pay to get a temporary device or to pay $350 extra for an upgraded iPhone that actually works. Verizon lied to me in the first place and is now asking that I pay to correct a problem that they caused.  This is unacceptable. This is a terrible way to treat customers and if Verizon wants to keep me, they had better step up and fix this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you do any research on the available devices before purchasing?

The iPhone 4 on Verizon Wireless has been and always will be a CDMA 3G only smartphone. It was never Global Ready.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes