Customer Retention
Karrieanne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know if Verizon still has a customer retention department?  If so, can you please provide me with the number?

Labels (1)
Re: Customer Retention
Snn5
Legend

Customer retention, winbacks, all of them are routed by calling the customer service number or *611 first.  Any other number you follow will go straight to the same root menu.  You have to talk to a CSR before you can get any further.

rcschnoor
Legend

Out of curiosity, what perks are you looking to receive?

decodet
Enthusiast - Level 1

The short answer to your question is that Verizon has no use for Customer Retention.  I am a 20 year customer of Verizon(and obviously am a sucker for staying so long) and was looking at upgrading phones and getting some perks.  Sprint offered me three new phones that cost me $50 total and a lower monthly bill and free hulu plus to switch.  Verizon offered my wife a phone for $495 and I would have to pay full price for any phone I wanted and my third line would have to pay full price.  I can tell Verizon is really into customer retention.  If Sprint works in your area, take the deal!!!  I don't work for Sprint.  I am just a frustrated customer of Verizon.  Have a good one.  If you speak to someone other than Lea and you get someone who really cares about retaining you, let me know!!!

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's work together and ensure that we look at all options to get you those devices at the best prices. The last thing we want is to lose your preference. We can assure you that we are here to help and provide you a better experience. Are you having trouble with your current devices? Which devices are you looking to get exactly (make, model and storage size)?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes