Customer Complaint on 11/24/15
Kennethsmith2004

I have been with Verizon Wireless for a lot of years now. I never had any issues with them until my wife lost her job and we got behind on our bill. The first time we got our phones turned back on. The guy said he was helpful and knowledgeable. We post dated a check and got it taken care of. This time today however not a very good experience with Verizon Customer service. The lady said her name was Silva (not sure on spelling), but whoever she was very rude to my wife and said there is nothing we can do you need to pay $4xx but that doesn't guarantee that we will turn your phone back on then the conversation goes on and the she asks if she could pay 3xx and that wouldn't guarantee  that the phone gets turned back on. I told her I feel like trying out a different carrier, but since I been with Verizon for over  6 years I would write something. I not one to vent online about these things, but I am very irritated since I been with them for so long and we hit a bad spot because my wife lost her job and I have her and three kids to support. We use our phone to communicate with the kids school, doctors and etc. We never had a house phone might have to get one now. I think I might just leave Verizon since it seem the are great unless you fall behind in your bills and seem no one wants to work with you. I thought Verizon had great customer service until I sit here and think about it. If your paying your bill on time with no issues then yes they have great customer service because the things you need are easy fixes, but If you cant pay your bill on time because things out of your control they want to do rude and tell you sorry we cant help you. I thinking of switching to sprint or ATT or maybe just a pay as you go. I DO NOT BELIEVE VERIZON WILL STAY ON TOP OF THE WIRELESS INDUSTRY IF THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE **** WHEN THEY CANT PAY THERE BILLS BECAUSE OF HARD TIMES. thank you for listening and reading this whoever does. If your a Verizon person good luck contacting me you turned my phone off because we hit hard times.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint on 11/24/15
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kennethsmith2004, you do matter to us and as I want you to be heard, I have sent you a private message to assist.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @port
If my response answered your question please click the correct answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint on 11/24/15
pherson
Champion - Level 1

That's the case with any company. You're past due, you risk interruption of service. Doesn't matter how long you've been with them. A cell phone is a luxury not a necessity. And if you switch to another carrier and get behind whose to say you won't get cut off there?

0 Likes