Coverage outage in Santa Fe, NM?
mbrewer

All 3 of the lines on my plan are showing "No Service."  Is this an isolated event or is anyone else having this problem? 

This website has a giant red dot here in Northern NM. Is anything happening to get the towers operating again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage outage in Santa Fe, NM?
orgchaos75

We are having the same issue in Santa Fe...any updates?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have access to a landline or another carrier cell phone, CALL customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to inform them of the outage/issue.

As this is a peer to peer customer forum, the rest of us customers can't help you expect maybe to confirm more customers are having trouble too. For that, you would have to wait until another member who happens to be in the same area reads this discussion thread and respond to it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mbrewer

Called and they said they are aware of the outage and are working to fix it. Just going to take some time.

They also tagged the call I made about the outage. So if more people called and tagged with the same problem that might be helpful.

0 Likes
jbarron
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can tell you I have the same issue. My personal and work phones (all Verizon) do not work at all, and the same with my girlfriends's phone as well. I tried getting answers online, but it seems all agents are busy.

0 Likes
Bloaker

Same problem out here in Louisiana/Mississippi. I don't get any service until I drive 30 minutes and get onto the interstate. What am I helping pay for if I can't use it at my house? A week ago, I could hook it up to my PS3 and play online better than I could connected to my house's internet, but now no one in my house can get a signal. This is why we got rid of AT&T, so wtf...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy your service ASAP mbrewer! What zip code is this? We're not reporting known issues in that general area. Have you tried power cycling(off/on) your devices?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bloaker, I want to make sure that we get your issues resolved. Are you still having issues in your home? What type of device do you have? Do you have issues with data/text/voice? What zipcode are your in? Keep me post. Let's reach a resolution together!

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
HARP57

Well it is now 22 Jan and as of mid afternoon today we have no wireless service on either phone in Santa Fe.  Anyone know what is happening???  FYI the area code is 87505.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HARP57,

Let me get to the bottom of your wireless service issues. Are your phones still showing no service? What devices do you have?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes