Coverage issues in IOWA
kmerical

I have been having problems with coverage at both of my places.

Des Moines, IA 50310

Ellston, IA 50072

50310 address it drops calls all the time inside my house

50072 I get no data, not even 3G

Both addresses show 4G on your Verizon Coverage Map

I use both addresses for my business and this is costing me money.

I have been a loyal customer for 18 years, is it time for me to switch providers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage issues in IOWA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure there is no need for have to switch providers. I am here to make sure your issues get resolved. What model device are you using? Are these issues only indoors, or do you see it outdoors as well. Outside of these two addresses, do you experience any issues outside of these addresses?

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Bizetj

I have the same problem I have spent hours trying to contact verizon I was told I would receive a ticket then an tech person would come out and check what was going on.  I have had my plan for more then 10 years my service at my home was so good probably 5 years ago I got rid of my landline and only have a cell phone. About 6 weeks ago the service in my home started to decrease it is so bad I have to sit outside on my top step to place or receive a  call I was sent a text message from a verizon tech telling me that I'm in a marginal area and they can't help that I no longer have service there for they are doing nothing. I'm waiting for a price quote from AT&T there rep said if my phone did not work in my house they would provide me free of charge a signal booster

0 Likes
kmerical

We are using Samsung S4 and S3 phones.  I have no issues elsewhere, but these are both of my houses.  50310 address issue in an around my house.  50072 no data inside or outside and it shows 4G coverage on your map.  I can't even get 3G there.  I have talked to several neighbors that never had previous issues with Verizon at either place and now they are all having the same issues.  Is Verizon going to upgrade these towers.  I can't run my business with the current issues. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these details, kmerical. Have we set up a ticket for your area? That may need to be the next step we take, especially if service is affected both indoors and out. If we haven't filed one, I sent you a DM. Just message me back, and I can help get one set up for you.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jd1903

I see you are getting the Verizon run around, they like to ask questions and I have not seen them fix anything.  I to have had continued degradation of service.  I work on Army Post Rd in the metro and see my phone on 3G, 1x, and even extended.  I recommend filing a complaint with the FCC. - FTC Complaint Assistant

Under mobile phone choose other.

Good Luck to us all.

0 Likes
kmerical

Thanks I will file one also...tired of paying $180/no to not have proper service.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes