Coverage has declined severely in Goleta/Santa Barbara Area
raineyFam
Enthusiast - Level 1

In the last few weeks coverage has tanked any between my home in Goleta, CA to my work in Santa Barabar, CA. As far as I can tell there is nothing big enough to make an impact in that big of space unless equipment issues are occuring. Can someone look into this?

Re: Coverage has declined severely in Goleta/Santa Barbara Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

raineyFam, we understand your concern. Are calls, messages and data affected?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
Quinton007
Enthusiast - Level 1

All are affected

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the clarification, we want to make sure this is properly reviewed, we do not show any alerts in the area and want to make sure we help you properly. When did this problem start? Can you elaborate on what issues are you experiencing?

PamD_VZW

0 Likes
GAG7
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's August 7, 2020.  Visiting from Sacramento and YES, Verizon cell service terrible here, and this city is not in the boonies. 
1-bar, sometimes 2, and yet "LTE" is showing on my iPhone7.  
We pay premium price for premium service (that's why we parted w/Sprint 6yrs ago). 
Text messages going out and receiving is very s-l-o-w.  Likewise internet surfing. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GAG7, having reliable service is always important. Allow us the opportunity to investigate. Does your service concern happen primarily indoors or everywhere you go? How are your text messages and phone calls? Also, how far do you have to travel from this area to receive a consistent connection?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Yurcek

My phone my wife and several neighbor report bad device including battery drain poor voice and disconnects and intermittent low bars.  Lose correct date and time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yurcek, we know how much of an inconvenience it can be to experience a fluctuating signal, and we want to fix this. In order to better assist you, can you please provide the nearest intersection and zip code for the last location this issue occurred? How far from the affected area do you need to travel in order for your signal to improve? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Yurcek

I my wife and neighbors on Verizon continue to have intermittent issues.  have not had the date time issue for several months.  However I go between having almost full bars to no bars whatsoever intermittently.  Nearest intersection is Miramonte drive and Carrillo Street.  How do I get notified about replies to this post?

0 Likes
Yurcek

Zip code is 93109

0 Likes