Corporate Verizon running in stealth mode - really?
Meekster

To Whom this Concerns, I am and have been a loyal Verizon wireless customer for years and until most recent years and months have been satisfied with service and more importantly (COST of SERVICES).

The above said; while the board of Verizon Wireless continues to raid the customers wallet for like services that other providers can apparently provide for ruffly half the cost - I would like to offer some genuine ways business that should be done while at the same time your taking from your customers.

1. First - how about providing a direct link to the CEO of this company - stop hiding - be proud of the service you provide and if you are proud and stand by your commitment of ethical business then this should be right up front on your website and or thru TV spot service announcements.
  2. Listen to your customer - be a partner - not a leach - don't prey on the customer that has made a choice to do business with you << this goes a long way.
  3. Reducing your rates especially for those customers that have been loyal and have multiple lines seems quite in-line with doing good business and while you must answer to the board of directors, your business is currently near 100 billion yearly, this should provide well for corporate bonus payouts but does very little for the average consumer that at the end of the day is putting those very bonus payouts in your pockets.
  4. "Service is service" the act of charging a premium based on brand rather than service or cost of services provided is quite disingenuous.
  5. You now offer "rewards points" , if these are truly rewards points then your customers who have earned them should be able to use them as well to purchase gigabyte service, minutes, or as a subsidy to their monthly bill - this would also go a long way.
  6. Discontinue the act of offering a extended service such as the additional 5 gigs of data for $20.00, instead now you have upped this to $40.00 for a reduced amount of service to 4 gigs. This is not a commodity, this is simple cost of services rendered - treat it as such instead of the continual barrage of attack on your customer.

I look forward to some answers that are worthy of my time that has been spent here.

Regards, C. Meek

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Corporate Verizon running in stealth mode - really?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well you will be sitting there waiting. This is a peer to peer forum and customer service reps only occasionally drop in. Go back to the verizon  main page and click on the contact us link. Or call 8009220204.

0 Likes