Corporate Office Contact Info
nappy177
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been dealing with Customer Service for a couple of weeks now.  My situation supposedly has been escalated from the supervisor level and I was told I would get a call within 2-24 hours.  The "notes" written by the customer service rep were completely different from the conversation I had with them and I asked them to pull the recording to confirm my story.  I have not gotten that call, and when I called Customer Service again today I had to start over with someone new.  I'm still waiting for a call from the supervisor...

I honestly don't think I will get a call back, so I am desperate to find someone in Management level that can help me. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Corporate Office Contact Info
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nappy177!

I am saddened to learn that you have not received a follow-up as promised and I'm here to help! Please update me with your specific concerns

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nappy177
Enthusiast - Level 2

On 10/28/14, I was told that the upgrade fees (totaling $120)  I incurred for upgrading 4 of my lines would be waived.  When I followed-up on 11/18, the new customer service rep notified me that the notes indicated that I "understood what those fees were for and that I was ok" with the charges.  This is in stark contrast to what my phone conversation was, so I asked to speak to a manager and for the recording for our conversation to be pulled.  I was told that I would get a call back within 2-24 hours.  After not receiving a call back, I called back on 11/20 and started over and was told that a supervisor would call me back in 1-2 hours and that did not happen.  I called today 11/24 and spoke to a supervisor.  He said that he filled out a form that would be routed back to the original rep and their supervisor.  So now, I am again waiting for a resolution.  Aside from me wanting to receive what I was promised, I'm very concerned about the "notes" that were written by the rep on 10/28 because it does not match the conversation we had.  I would really like those audio recordings to be reviewed.  It's frustrating because I've been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and I can't even get anyone to do anything concrete.  Who, in this corporation, has the power to do anything here?

0 Likes
gsdlover2

I too was told something different than what was noted on  my account due to roaming charges that were not supposed to be billed. I had phoned prior to travel and was assured that I would  not incur any roaming charges. I obtained $352.00 and some change in fees. Not possible even if the charges were valid. Just looking at prior usage you can see I do not talk that much especially while on vacation. On November 8 2014 I was told via a recorded conversation these charges would be removed. Only to find out on 11/20 that they were not. I have made several attempts to rectify the situation with no progress. I am willing to pay a portion of the charges but not for the full amount. I have been a very LONG time standing customer with Verizon Wireless and am attempting to take all 4 lines with me. Very disappointed and have tried phoning the corporate office as well with only being able to leave a message. I also have been waiting weeks for a new smart phone being promised it was going to be shipped on 11/21 only to find it may have been shipped today? Please contact me my name is (removed) again I have been a long term outstanding customer of Verizon Wireless and do not wish to part company but am beginning to think this may be the only solution.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
nappy177
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I'm sorry you're going through the same thing.  To date, I still have not received a call from Verizon.  A customer service rep did reach out to be in the forum, but I just replied to her.  It totally baffles me that these conversations are recorded, but when, as a customer we ask them to pull the records, they are non-responsive.  I wonder what our legal rights are?  Anyway, I will keep you posted....

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Why do you think that you don't have to pay the upgrade fee while everyone else does?

nappy177
Enthusiast - Level 2

While they like to say everyone else does, they really don't.  Many people, even some here on the forum have discussed those kinds of fees being waived.  In any case, my bigger concern is that the written notes documented by the customer service rep don't match up to the conversation we had.  Those "written notes' are used in legal issues, so I'm waiting to hear feedback on that. 

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am also sure that if they need to the recorded call can be used in a legal preceding. They aren't going to/can't change the notes. They're not really for us as customers anyway. You might be barking up the wrong tree. You gotta weigh the stress of calling in and arguing vs. accepting and paying the upgrade fee. I would just let it go and move on.

0 Likes
Beemish582

Verizon,  1 Verizon Way,   Basking Ridge NY  07902   That is their headquarters

0 Likes
Beemish582

Lowell McAdam   Verizon,  1 Verizon Way, Basking Ridge NY  07902

0 Likes