Corporate Email or Phone for complaints
cmcphe

What is the email, or phone number to complain to Corportate. I don't want a mailing address. As a customer of Verizon for well over 15 years, I am fed up with what is going on right now. I pre-ordered the Note 10+, recieved in on the 23rd of Aug, and noticed that the phone camera was faulty. So on the 24th I went in to see about exchanging it, the store didn't have any in stock and nor did any store within our state. The rep at the store called some number for Verzion and let me speak to the rep on the phone. After a long while he was able to order one, refund me the stocking fee, and give me a $20 credit. The phone was to be shipping on or around Sept 10th. I go in tonight Sept 8th just to check on it and find that the order was cancelled on the SAME DAY IT WAS ORDERED. No credits, Nothing. 

At this point, I am done speaking with Reps, and want to speak to someone higher up. This is insane, and has become a huge mess. All I want is a fully working Note 10+, not this headache that Verzion has caused. 

Also don't tell me to contact someone via the Verizon CS twitter page, I already tried and not a single person has messaged back. Just the phone or email to corp. 

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Email or Phone for complaints
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an email address for VZW corporate. 

Official correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes