Contract for Unlimited 3G Data Plans for USB Modems
DPWalker

Can anyone point me to where I can find a copy of the old 3g unlimited data plan contracts?  My original one was signed in 2006 and I am now unable to find it.  I have a USB720 modem on this plan which is failing and Verizon no longer sales a modem that would allow me to keep this contract.  The new modems will force me to switch to the pay per gigabyte plans.  I think it is a raw deal that Verizon will not provide me with a device that would allow our contract to remain valid.  I have spoken to CS who basically are telling me that it is too bad. I want to read the contract for myself to see what options I have if any.  I can't see why they can't provide me with an old 3G only modem, or provide me with a 4G modem and throttle back the bandwidth to 3G which I know they can do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contract for Unlimited 3G Data Plans for USB Modems
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will have to purchase a 3G only modem through a third party like Swappa or eBay and continue month to month in your contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes