Contract Termination and More
CjBeals

Hello, I have 4 lines. 2 are up next month, one in December and one next July. I was told that I could add or subtract any amount of lines just so I kept one I would not be in breech of contract. Is this true? If not how can I get down to a lower bill it is $200 for 4 phones 1400 min and u/l text no data or anything? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contract Termination and More
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

To answer your first question, did you get subsidized pricing on all four of your phones? If you did, meaning you signed a two-year contract on each line, you will have to fulfill the contract on each. You can, of course, drop the two lines that will be out of contract next month.

To find out if you're on the most economical plan for your family's needs, there is an account assessment tool available once you sign into My Verizon. Or you can call a customer service rep and ask what your options are.

Edited to add: Early termination fees for basic phones are $175 minus $5 for every month of the contract you've fulfilled.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

To answer your first question, did you get subsidized pricing on all four of your phones? If you did, meaning you signed a two-year contract on each line, you will have to fulfill the contract on each. You can, of course, drop the two lines that will be out of contract next month.

To find out if you're on the most economical plan for your family's needs, there is an account assessment tool available once you sign into My Verizon. Or you can call a customer service rep and ask what your options are.

Edited to add: Early termination fees for basic phones are $175 minus $5 for every month of the contract you've fulfilled.

0 Likes
CjBeals

Thanks a lot. I am sure I just need to go to the store because I am not sure. I think the one phone is full price then 19.99 for the next line and 2 for 9.99 each.

0 Likes