Contacting Customer Service
Sucker_dad

Let me share y thoughts. I started using Verizon Wireless Preaid 4 months ago. I signed up for auto payment. I had to get a new debit card and I forgot to update on the system. It has taken me 3 months and numerous calls to get access to my acct again and each month,  I would have to go into a store to make a payment. Finding a contact number was near impossible and when I would, I kept getting routed to the national payment center. Hey great, now I can pay. Nope. Every time I was connected to that (removed) system, I got the message experiencing technical difficulty please call again later. I'm not talking about a few calls. I'm talking about 30 calls at the least. My acct was locked out because I couldn't remember my password and the system would not accept my PIN. The same PIN that I use for everything. So when you click on the contact us link on the website and click on the sub category for acct login help what does it make you do? Yep you have to log in. It should never be this difficult to 1. contact a customer service rep and 2. give you money. I was at my wits end. Finally, I asked a friend that works for you as a budget analyst and he was able to get me a number where I was able to get assistance. I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN! Make it a little simpler to access help. No need to respond to me on this as I won't bother coming back to read it. Just figure out a way to get customer service help for customers.

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacting Customer Service
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sucker_dad wrote:

... I started using Verizon Wireless Prepaid 4 months ago. ... I had to get a new debit card and I forgot to update on the system. ... My acct was locked out because I couldn't remember my password ... It should never be this difficult ... I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN! Make it a little simpler ...

Simpler will just mean easier for fraud to occur.  Remember to update when you get a new credit or debit card.... remember or write down passwords ... and it will be simple, as well as avoid a lot of unnecessary frustration.

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Customer Service
Sucker_dad

I fail to see how making customer service numbers accessible will make fraud easier

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes