Re: Constant Dropped Calls & Issues Making Calls - Call Failed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KANNAD91, 

That's far too long to be experiencing trouble with dropped calls. Let's keep digging to see if we can figure out what's happening as we're not seeing any alerts in either of the zip codes you shared. Where are you (indoors or outdoors) when you experience the dropped calls? Do you have Advanced Calling turned on in the settings of your phones? If so, please disable it by going to Settings > Advanced Calling > Advanced Calling then test to see if the issue persists.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mouhrabka

Same problems for about 1 1/2 years now. I’ve gone through 2 new phones and even changed lines. Verizon is no help. We have 4 other phones in my house and only one other line has these problems too. Has nothing g to do with the signal. We are nothin a rural area and it happens anywhere I go.

0 Likes
diruhm

I recommend anyone who has a problem like I have had for the last fudging 7 years to file a complaint with the FCC.  https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=38824

This will initate a call from Verizon Executive Support.  I have talked to them so many times and the piece of dirt Samsung Femto Cell they sent me is garbage.  I still have dropped calls.  I don't know why in the heck I should have to use my router to do wifi calling when I am paying $324.00 a month to these blockheads for cruddy service.  Verizon get a clue, start pushing out more Small Cell Technology or build some towers in rural area's with the Billions you make off of us.  I am at my whit's end with Verizon.  T-Mobile has a great service and I am thinking about switching.  I have been a customer for 20 years and never felt so angry about Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

diruhm, has anyone suggested a Network Extender as an indoor sollution, at least? Do you have high speed internet at home?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes