Re: Constant Dropped Calls & Issues Making Calls - Call Failed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that the signal booster is working for you. Since you mentioned that you have an iPhone 6, the issues you are experiencing happened to me due to a few settings being enabled while connected to my booster. The newer technology in 4G devices are not 100% synchronous with the 3G signal boosters. Can you first go to Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data options>Enable LTE>and change that to Data only. When you test a call, you should notice a difference in quality. Another thing that impacts is having Wi-Fi calling enabled while connected to the signal booster. You can go to Settings>Phone>Wi-Fi Calling>and make sure it is disabled. But I would recommend disconnecting the signal booster and using Wi-Fi calling primarily. It provides the best coverage when indoors. Let us know if you still experience this issue with the following troubleshooting steps.

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrhaas

Yes I have done all of those things, if you see the other posts they indicate this as well and I did that when I called verizon...I give up. It is time for a new carrier

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure that we do everything possible to improve your wireless experience, jrhaas. You are a valued customer and we don’t want you to consider a move from our wireless family. I sent you a direct message so that we can assist you further, please review it and reply to it at your earliest convenience.

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JKEMPFERJ

Have you received any resolution? I've been having a lot of "call failed" recently.  It's frustrating because it hadn't always happened.  I'm in a great coverage area so I dont know what the problem is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your issue is properly reviewed as well. How long have you been noticing these issues?

HarleyE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JKEMPFERJ

This has been occurring off and On for several months. It's very frustrating.

I'm not sure if it's my phone? My location has not changed and I know I'm in a good coverage area.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JkemperJ, I depend on my service. Lets get this figured out. Can you please provide your zip code? is anyone else experiencing the same problem as you? 

AlbertoR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mavericksound

My wife and I both have been experiencing terrible dropped calls.  This has been going on for 6 weeks or so.  Something has happened recently because we never had this problem before.  I have an iPhone 6s and she has the 7.  Zip Code is 34711

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mavericksound, we always want the best possible service for our customers.  Let’s get this resolved ASAP for both of you.  Does this happen in other areas as well?  Is it happening indoors and outdoors?  Are others in the town/area having the same issue?  Is anything happening with your texts or data?  Please check if you HD calling is enabled/disabled and test it both ways to see if there is any reduction in your dropped calls.  http://spr.ly/65848Qd9g

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mavericksound

LTE is enabled.  Should we try it turned off?  I just checked and we are in a 4G enabled area

Inside the house is worse than outside, but as I said, this is a very recent thing and it's being very consistent now.

0 Likes