Considering switching to ATT
15linesofvz

We have 15 lines of service with Verizon and We pay approximately $600 for 10 lines.  I am considering switching the 10 lines (2GB) to ATT because their new share plan is 10GB of data and 10 phones would equal $250 and $300 if I wanted to keep 2GB per line.  Will Verizon price match this option?  I realize that phones are non-subsidized but an Nexus 5 is $349.  I would save nearly $300 a month and would made the money back in 10 months.  I really cannot justify the $300.00 premium at this point.  And ATT is offering $100.00 per line when signing up (after 3 months).  Has anyone had success in negotiating with Verizon?

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans1.html#fbid=dT4xJw91ElD

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Considering switching to ATT
stoproundingoffminute
Contributor - Level 1

AT&T are just as bad.... Look into straight talk... I just posted this in another thread tonight.. The straight talk phone I have uses Verizon towers I pay $45 a month for unlimited talk, text and data. with no contract.. the smart phone I got was only $99 and it's the samsung galaxy centura but it does me fine..

0 Likes
15linesofvz

I was going to go to straight talk but this is cheaper.

On Feb 2, 2014 1:14 AM, "stoproundingoffminutes" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
stoproundingoffminute
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry I forgot you have multiple lines... I only look at single lines when I'm looking... Looks like you have a better deal there... I don't think Verizon will drop the price.. If they could they would have done it along time ago (sarcastic grin)

0 Likes
sega2010

verizon will not negotiate price at all i talked to 4 different employess trying to get me to stay they all pretty much say if you want to leave leave we dont need your business

0 Likes
jacobweber2000
Contributor - Level 2

Yah, right now, vzw is looking at "PRICE PER LINE". They want a minimum of something like $60 a line.

0 Likes