Complaint
SA1AZARBM

I recently switched from T-Mobile to Verizon in March to take advantage of the better service and the buy one get one free deal that they were offering. During my purchase i was given instructions on how to turn in the proper paperwork to receive discount cards to pay off my phones from T-Mobile and was told that i would receive my $650 rebate card in two billing cycles. I submitted all the proper paperwork within the next few days and received two $100 gift cards to pay off my phones but never the one for the buy one get one free. I called Verizon customer service on July 1st and they told me that i did not file the proper paperwork in time. After an hour and a half on the phone the customer service representative walked me through filling out all the proper paperwork and instructed me to email it to the rebate center and they would follow up with in a few days. Two weeks later i still hadn't received any follow up so i called back and was informed that Verizon had no record of the tracking number or that i submitted any paperwork. I spent three hours on the phone (most of which was on hold) and was simply sent from one person to another and hung up on a couple of times. The issue is still not resolved and i don't know who to speak to in order to get this resolved. I even spoke to a customer service manager named Sam who told me that he could not help me. Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complaint
Snn5
Legend

Probably should have stayed with T-Mobile.

0 Likes