Complaint
Budlove83
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently experienced absolute terrible customer service recently. I was lied to multiple times and forced to come onto the website.  I was told by a technical rep over the phone that I had to go online to complete a complaint form. Where can I find it? From researching the forums, it seems like this question has been asked quite often but no rep has truly answered the question as to where to file a complaint.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complaint
Snn5
Legend

There is no complaint form, only a standard postal address that you can write a letter and send to.

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
abir_akhand
Enthusiast - Level 1

It appears Verizon intentionally makes it difficult to file complaints. They probably assume that most people won't want to take the time and effort to mail a letter, so they chose not to have the ability to send an email/fill out an online form.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

With a hundred million customers no company wants penpals. That's what customer service is for.

Harold72

I have been trying to complain that after 12 years as a customer, last month Verizon changed their system so that I can no longer set up a payment in advance.  I tried to publish a blog complaint, but Verizon wouldn't let me publish it. I was not allowed to choose a subject, which is required in order to complain!  This is terrible.

0 Likes
qh9679atm

I have been trying to cancel two phone lines on my account for over one year and each time they say they are going to do it and they do not and I am still paying for them.  Which I am thinking about canceling my account and going some where else

0 Likes

I was on the computer chatting with an agent from 8:15 am to 9:30 am and was disconnected.  Logged in again at 9:43 and after repeating myself and waiting for response I was told at 10:05 to call their 1-800 number.  I called on the phone from 10:05 to 10:48 am.  Finally, I got my $180 credit due to me for my AppleWatch trade in, but realized that the salesperson at the Verizon store in Mission Valley, San Diego lied to me.  I am so overwhelmed by this awful experience.  It is incredible.  To top it all off every time you want help they try to sell you more things as if they don't understand the frustration I am experience already.  😞

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're always here to help! It's concerning to hear that you have been having issues. Can you please tell us more about what exactly is going on? It sounds like there was an issue with a trade in, but we do need additional details to better assist you.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes