Re: Complaint about Verizon "Free Tablet" promotion
Tidbits
Legend

They won't take a Verizon device.  You'll have to buy a new device or use their layaway plan.  Just a heads up.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Oh and why wait til Jan?  They'll pay the ETF's I believe when you trade in.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

This is the clause the company I worked for lost 23 lines and numbers.  Since then the company I work for and all employees never use Sprint in our area.  Excessive roaming...  We've been customers for years and this is the first time we ever gotten it and didn't even get a warning.  They even tried to make us pay the ETF.

During peak times in a lot of areas people with more expensive plans have priority over you.

Usage Limitations: Other plans may receive prioritized bandwidth availability. To improve data experience for the majority of users, throughput may be limited, varied or reduced on the network. Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 800 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100MB or a majority of KB. Prohibited network use rules apply - see sprint.com/termsandconditions.

You'll Also be paying around $90-110 a month for the plan after taxes and fees.  You can't BYOD the plan, but it has to be a 6 or 6 Plus to get the plan.  No matter how many times I tried I couldn't BYOD and the rep I just talked to said I wouldn't BYOD it.

Making sure you get all the facts so I don't have to see you on Sprint forums posting about this stuff. Smiley Happy

Tidbits
Legend

The promo expires on 10/16/2014 so you will not be able to get that plan in January unless they bring it back. 

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah u were lied to or everything wasn't fully disclosed by rep.And yes the tablet is terrible

I also don't see any reason to wait and hate. Don't go slow though flow. Bounce on out deuces!

0 Likes
cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

I won't be dealing with company that lied.have to sell this phone after I buy it.not playing around.then buy new phone.i feel good but it will take till jan.maybe just a simple phone but life is more than a phone.they lost a customer but that is what they want

0 Likes
cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

What does deuces mean

0 Likes
cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am putting up 340 and 400 to get rid of verizon.then sell phone.then buy a new phone.good things take some time.should I throw tab in garbage

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

http://www.verizonwireless.com/news/article/2014/08/verizon-wireless-ranks-highest-in-latest-nationa...

Means goodbye or "I'm out" . Who knows maybe you'll like sprint. I don't see the reliability.  You'll run into $ hungry sales people at any xyz company who get pushed from the top to sell or else. Your relationship with vzw has been ruined. All the stress and anxiety isn't good for your health that's #1

Sell the tab to help offset change costs

0 Likes
cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes trust is broken.i never got.a letter they claim to have sent  me.

my health.is fine

I slept like a baby

0 Likes