Re: Complaint about Verizon "Free Tablet" promotion
Tidbits
Legend

Sprint, and AT&T should be out too.  They run the exact same model Verizon runs.  There is honestly no deception.  Our government runs similar models.

T-Mobile no longer run a subsidization model.  MVNO's and prepaid are another option.  Those are your best bet.

cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

And furthermore this week I will be stopping in to several verizon stores and I will let people know that the company is deceitful

0 Likes
cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

U must be a Verizon employee.i was told my bill would be only 10 dollars more and I only received a letter telling me about a $170 deactivation fee after I bought it.

cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

Instead my bill is $34 more monthly.i have to eat 340 and another 400..i will save money in the long run

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

No I am not an employee. I am merely pointing out the subsidization model that been around for years. Which carriers use them and which doesn't. I am following your logic nothing more.

0 Likes
cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

People rationalize things by saying other people do it.i was told it would only increase my bill 10 dollars.i get it.verizon lies....you use another word..subsidize...but it's clear u are a Verizon associate

cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's hilarious.you.call it a subsidized program.maybe but that doesn't mean they don't lie.they lied to me.you r.excusing and rationalizing those lies

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I am pointing to which don't use the model and you should go there. That's something a carrier employee wouldn't do...

I am not rationalizing anything. It is apparent that you don't like this model or don't understand the model. So avoid Sprint and AT&T as they use the same model and currently offer the same tablet incentives subsidiaries.

Only MVNO, T-Mobile, and prepaid don't use this model at all.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You are holding onto the model that's why it is still around. Even when buying phones and signing a 2 year agreement you agree to this model. As long as people like you continue to do what you do that's why it will never go away.

0 Likes
cre8flow
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will.go to at and t because verizon doesn't want me to go there.i will always tell the truth about them.they will get their 340 but lose a lifetime customer.my choice

0 Likes