Company discount
TinyTrucker

How long should it take to receive your company discount?. Everything has been validated but haven't seen discount on bill yet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Company discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand the importance of being able to save money on your wireless bill each month TinyTrucker. We are more than happy to clarify when the discount will be added. After validating your discount, it may take up to 2 bill cycles for the discount to appear on your bill as long as you are on a valid calling plan. When did you validate your employee discount?  What calling plan are you currently on?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

What plan do you have? What are your allowances? Even though you have the discount validated and on your account, you must have something which Verizon will apply the discount to. Not everything will have the discount applied to it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand the importance of being able to save money on your wireless bill each month TinyTrucker. We are more than happy to clarify when the discount will be added. After validating your discount, it may take up to 2 bill cycles for the discount to appear on your bill as long as you are on a valid calling plan. When did you validate your employee discount?  What calling plan are you currently on?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Bodean1966

I work for Roger's petroleum  Morristown  TN.       I suppose  to get a company  discount 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes