Changed upgrade date
mdstrek

My son got sick of his Galaxy S4 and decided to switch to an iPhone 4 that we had at home. He cracked the lens and after trying to fix it, had a dead spot in the screen that was driving him crazy.  I have an iPhone4 that was used on another line.  (My daughter had her phone stolen. I locked her line,bought a new one to replace the stolen one and had the new phone activated on her line.  Then the parents of the little one who pilfered the first phone found it and returned it to us.)

The problem:  I was looking through the upgrade dates of the devices on my account and noticed that the upgrade date for my son"s line had changed to 1/7/2016.  I know the original upgrade to this line happened in the July-Aug 2013 timeframe and the upgrade date was reflective of that being July-Aug 2015.  I don't know the exact date when we upgraded this line with the S4 but I'm sure that information is not too difficult to find.

The question:  Why was the upgrade date changed when I didn't get a new phone or change the terms for this line? Just changed phones with one that i already had.

Labels (1)
0 Likes