Cell service in area is going down
Sboshaw

Over the past few days I have dropped every call that I have tried making while at HOME. My wife and I both have verizon phone, along with a company paid verizon phone. And can not have a conversation without walking out to the road. This is really getting tiresome. We have been loyal verizon customers for a very long time. And last time we complained about the service, we were told we had to pay for a extra device in our home??? Really? Pay an additional price on top of the $200+ we already pay.

A friend has just told me that verizon paid for this device to the same issues, because they were good standing customers. Why can't we get this deal.

My wife and I often work from home, using cell service as our only means of voice communication. Texting, and e-mails seems ok, but slow. At least they go through.

I would call verizon, but I don't want to stand at the street.

Could a customer service agent please do something here?

Steve

>>Personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell service in area is going down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sboshaw,
Your loyalty is appreciated! Indoor coverage can be challenging since many factors can affect signal such as terrain, proximity to buildings and foliage among other things. Are you only experiencing difficulties inside your home? If so, a Network Extender is recommended http://tinyurl.com/3ngokme

Daisy_VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Cell service in area is going down
Sboshaw
This is great, and the solutions came up with I my own. The issue is that I need to pay $250 for me to get service that I already pay for. When other carriers and some vz customers get it free.   I have 3 phones, pay 200 a month. Who do I talk to about getting this unit for free? Or is this something I need to move to another carrier for?
0 Likes