Cantenna internet light red steady on.
SELITTLETON

We recently transferred our cantenna device to another person's account and he is having difficulty setting it up. Two green lights are on outside on the cantenna, but inside the internet light is red steady and the wifi light is steady green. His computer recognizes the modem, but says no internet connection. What else is left to do to connect it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cantenna internet light red steady on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SELITTLETON, let's get this LTE Internet Installed Cantenna working for you. What zip code is at? Was the device relocated? Why was this changed to another account? http://spr.ly/6585DzKgt

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cantenna internet light red steady on.
Ithinksno

I am having issues with a cantenna as well.  I have called and called and called and I have been lied to, hung up on, transfer to other Departments not associated with a Cantenna.  I have the unit in a house I bought.  The prev owners left it on for one month while we settled and when I tried to install it, the CSR told me I needed a new router and a tech visit, I said okay.  The order came through and then I called for a tracking number.  The part is on back order for six weeks.  I said connect the one that I have and send out the tech, and now I can’t grt anyone to tell me that I can get it to work.  I am over frustrated and am ready to try to call corporate or someone in a higher position to try tonresve this.  There had to be something just can be done at my level.

0 Likes