Cannot activate phone
Mpthx790

I bought a prepaid phone at walmartmonnfriday, i have spent th3 entire weekend on the phone with tech support trying to get it activated. on staurday i was told that th3 activation system was down and would be back up on sunday. on sunday i was told monday and t8day i was topd it would be up later this afternoon. phone still does not work. even if i return the phone to walmart they will not refund the cost of th3 pre paid card. i cant afford to be out fifty dollar a.  very frustated at this  point.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot activate phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you visit a corporate store to see if they can help you?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot activate phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mpthx790, your time is valuable to us. We're disturbed to hear that that you're still be unable to activate your prepaid device. Are you activating a prepaid Verizon Wireless device? Do you have an existing phone number or were you setting up a new account with prepaid service with that device? Please contact our Prepaid team by phone at 888-294-6804 to further assist and provide you with the best resolution for that prepaid card.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes