Cancelling Account/Service
basicquestion101

Hello all,

How do I know that my account has been cancelled? I just got off the phone with a customer service rep and she told me my phone would be cancelled on 11/02.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cancelling Account/Service
Not applicable

When is your bill closing date? If your service is from 10/3/13 until 11/02/13 then yes that is the correct information.

If you port out at anytime before your bill closing date, the port will automatically cancel your line of service.

Just remember if you port out or cancel your service one day after your closing date, you can still cancel but you will be responsible for a month of service you will not use and get no refund for.

Be careful and check your billing statement as to the actual closing date. Verizon will as has been written here give you accurate information so be wary.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cancelling Account/Service
Not applicable

When is your bill closing date? If your service is from 10/3/13 until 11/02/13 then yes that is the correct information.

If you port out at anytime before your bill closing date, the port will automatically cancel your line of service.

Just remember if you port out or cancel your service one day after your closing date, you can still cancel but you will be responsible for a month of service you will not use and get no refund for.

Be careful and check your billing statement as to the actual closing date. Verizon will as has been written here give you accurate information so be wary.

Good Luck

0 Likes