Cancelled service and selling devices question
johnm2013

I was a longtime Veizon customer until recently when I broke out of contract for reasons beyond my control. All charges, including my ETF's have been paid in full. Can I now sell my phones without worrying that the new buyer will have issues activating the devices? I have 2 Samsung Galxy S3 & 1 iPhone 4S I wanted to sell off privately.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cancelled service and selling devices question
shutterbug07
Contributor - Level 2

As long as your service isnt suspended or your account is in collections, you can sell it to whoever you want. Also as long as it wasnt reported lost or stolen at any point and they reversed the status.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
premierGT
Enthusiast - Level 2

this is also a question i had. right now, i'm unable to sell my phone because Verizon has suspended my phone and it's unable to be activated under any other account until 11/15 (i've been told at least). if you sign into your verizon account and you do not see that your device has been suspended, you should be good to go.

0 Likes
shutterbug07
Contributor - Level 2

As long as your service isnt suspended or your account is in collections, you can sell it to whoever you want. Also as long as it wasnt reported lost or stolen at any point and they reversed the status.

0 Likes