Canceled my service on August 9th. Thinking about coming back but have termination fees
thelle215

Will I still have to pay them before I can come back or will they let me go back to my original contract? If I can go back, will I have to pay full price for new phones since i don't have the old one's anymore?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Canceled my service on August 9th. Thinking about coming back but have termination fees
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

thelle215 wrote:

Will I still have to pay them before I can come back or will they let me go back to my original contract? If I can go back, will I have to pay full price for new phones since i don't have the old one's anymore?

I would say yes, you'll have to pay termination fees since you signed a contract and those are the terms of the contract.

You won't be able to pick up were you left off with that contract (you broke it).

You don't have to pay full price for a new phone but in doing so you'll be signing up for a new contract (with termination fees).

0 Likes
Re: Canceled my service on August 9th. Thinking about coming back but have termination fees
rcschnoor
Legend

If you terminate your service and come back within 60 days, I believe(it may be 90 days), the ETF will be refunded and you will start up your old contract where you left off. You will not be eligible for a discounted upgrade until you complete your contract and would have to pay full retail if purchasing a phone before that point.

If you have already left and not yet paid your ETF, I am not sure how that would work, whether you would still have to pay the ETF and then get it refunded or whether you just wouldn't have to pay the ETF. I suppose it could possibly depend on how long you have been gone. If it has been for quite some time, between 30 and 60 days for example, there may even be a late fee tacked onto your ETF.

0 Likes
thelle215

I figured that. I had a device installment plan at the same time. Only thing that concerns me is having no phones to activate and having to pay full retail price on three phone Smiley Sad

0 Likes