Can you switch phones?
jlutz57

Me and my mom both have 2 smartphones, she has the iphone and i have the lg lucid, the battery life is horrible and i would like to switch phones with my mom. would verizon let you do that and would they switch over all the contacts on each phone. we are both under a 2 year contract if that helps.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you switch phones?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes you can switch phones. Please be aware that any saved voicemails either of you have will be deleted when you activate these phones on your lines and you will need to setup your voicemail inboxes again. Since on the phones is a Apple product, the voicemail system used for it is completely different than the other devices on the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes you can switch phones. Please be aware that any saved voicemails either of you have will be deleted when you activate these phones on your lines and you will need to setup your voicemail inboxes again. Since on the phones is a Apple product, the voicemail system used for it is completely different than the other devices on the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Julz36

Im currently trying to switch phones as well.  FYI if your contract is not up you will have to pay full retail price for any new phone.

0 Likes