Can you lower your line access fee for older phones?
romkhush57

I have 2 lines, the new phone has a line access fee of 20, and my older line has a line access fee of 40. Just wondering if this fee decreases over time or just get another new phone.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you lower your line access fee for older phones?
Weth
Legend

IF you are on the Verizon plan, once your older phone completes its contract it will drop to $20 access.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

IF you are on the Verizon plan, once your older phone completes its contract it will drop to $20 access.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello romkhush57,

I know how important it is to get the best price for your service. What plan are you currently on? Do you still have an active contract with your older phone?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
romkhush57

Thank you

0 Likes
romkhush57

I just switched to the new Verizon plan. Yes I still have an active contract on for both phones, my older phone is due for an upgrade in jan 2017.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

romkhush57-

Getting the best value is always a must. Thanks for providing that detail. Your monthly smart phone fee will reduce by $20.00 per month if you upgrade to a Device Payment plan http://vz.to/2amG0Hi at any time or once the line goes out of contract on January of 2017.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes