Can you add an additional number to your phone through Verizon?
Cigar_Man_1

I'd like to add an additional phone number to my iPhone.  I have a second number through Google Voice but if I try to add a 3rd number then it will knock my 2nd number off the forwarding feature.  Does anyone know if Verizon offers a feature to add a 2nd line to your phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can you add an additional number to your phone through Verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are not allowed to have two lines associated with the same phone through Verizon Wireless. Google Voice is the only way I know to route an independent number to another device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Can you add an additional number to your phone through Verizon?
lynne_vzw
Verizon Employee

We always want to assist our customers where possible, Cigar_Man_1. Ann154 was very helpful in trying to gather additional details. Please elaborate on what you're trying to do (i.e. have your iPhone ring when your Google Voice number receives a call, etc).

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes