Can't pay my jetpack bill online
hgl07040

Verizon is so smart it's dumb. Because I have separate cell phone account, I can't get to my jetpack account and pay the bill ... because it has no phone number!!! I have chatted about it twice now ... and give them a zero the second time. It always starts with asking me to register. But I am already registered for my cell phone ... so when I enter that number ... the only way into registering ... I get a zero balance and no access to my jetback account ... which I can't register because there is no cell phone number attached to it. My bill is due tomorrow (Dec 14th).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't pay my jetpack bill online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there hgl07040,

Let's get you up and running so you can go ahead and pay the bill. Ann154 is correct, there is a phone number attached to your Jetpack device.

Do you know your account number? If so, please follow and dm me the account number that your Jetpak is on. If you don't know your account number please dm me your mobile number so I can reach out to you directly so I can pull up your Jetpack account and give you that information.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is too a phone number associated with the jetpack. That is how they define a line of service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there hgl07040,

Let's get you up and running so you can go ahead and pay the bill. Ann154 is correct, there is a phone number attached to your Jetpack device.

Do you know your account number? If so, please follow and dm me the account number that your Jetpak is on. If you don't know your account number please dm me your mobile number so I can reach out to you directly so I can pull up your Jetpack account and give you that information.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes