Can't get any texts?
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I can not get any text msg from anyone at all. I do have a unlimited text plane and no holds or blocks on texting. I can send Text but can't get texts. I have a Blackberry Q10 this issue seemd to begin a few days ago a little servies and network ghange in my city. The rest of my family has no issues so I don't think becase of network change.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't get any texts?
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

Wow all of this help is overwhelming!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer community forum and not a direct link to Customer Support. For the few people who have read your post, they might not have had a suggestion or advice for you to try. The reps that roam this community usually don't respond for a couple of days in order for the community members to have a chance to help out.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Go to VZW store and get them to replace the SIM Card.

You could also try to reset the network settings. This will result in having to reconnect to any WiFi networks you were previously connected to as well as any bluetooth devices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us in this community forum, Vaio165. Let's make sure you are able to use your text messaging. Since this occurred, have you tried restarting your device? You can also try turning off your device and removing your SIM Card. Please wait at least 1 minute before inserting the SIM Card back. This will allow your device to have a fresh connection to the nearby towers. Here is a link to help you with this last step, http://spr.ly/65808Vpx0.

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes