Can't Activate Friends & Family
mom23
I have 4 lines on my account and tried yesterday to activate the Friends & Family feature.  Only 2 of the lines came back with a green check mark.  The other 2 came back as "Failed to Activate" - Call customer service.  Well, I did that, but customer service was completely stumped (at least the girl I talked to) - saying they never heard of this before.  They opened a trouble ticket and said maybe I couldn't activate the Friends & Family because I was already over my mintues for this month.  That doesn't make any sense, because 2 of the lines did seem to activate, but there is no screen to actually put in the 10 numbers.  Also, I wouldn't be over my mintues if I could get this activated.  Has anyone else ever heard of this problem?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Activate Friends & Family
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
I have not. However, even if you activate your F&F right now, it's not retroactive. I'm curious if they actually tried to provision the F&F feature on your secondary lines.
0 Likes
Re: Can't Activate Friends & Family
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
Yeah, make sure it's provisioned for F&F calling on all lines, and if they are added to all lines. Make sure the numbers you are inserting are in a valid format and aren't #'s that are already unlimited.
0 Likes