Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Can i get a hot spot or something to receive internet.

PCSSPD
Miembro

We live in the boon docks and have no internet our phone does get service.  My question is can I get a hot spot to get internet service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Can i get a hot spot or something to receive internet.

glitchedpixel

Those aren't worth it, hotspot data is limited to 15GB 4G speed and that gets eaten up easily if you plan on doing anything beyond basic internet browsing.

Been in that situation before with dialup or satellite were the only other options. Didn't live there long because I refused to stay somewhere that didn't have proper infrastructure.

0 Likes

boringusername

You probably can get it but not worth it. You can try satellite which I know is expensive and not very good but it's your best choice.

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

That's a great question, PCSSPD. I am happy that you're devices are working in your area. I know how difficult it can be to not have an internet provider in your area. Yes, a jetpack would work in your area. On all smartphones, you do have the ability to use the device has a mobile hotspot as well f you would like to test that option out to save you money. Here is a link with more information regarding our Jetpacks https://www.verizonwireless.com/internet-devices/verizon-jetpack-mifi-7730l/?usrPrc=.two-year-price#.... Let us know if this helps.

Cheton_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

boringusername

No offense but a jetpack would be a poor choice only 15 GB a month. I've burnt through twice that amount every day this month. Literally. We've used 1200 GB this month. 15 GB is maybe 6-10 hours of Netflix.

0 Likes