Can anyone help? Verizon has been Horrible!
joehenahan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm a new customer with verizon and so far in 3 days i've sent 5 hours on the phone and my probelm is not fixed! I called to purchase two new Iphone 11's for my wife and I, port our numbers over from Tmobile (who was alway amazing) and join my parents family plan to save a little bit of money. My dad and i spent 3 hours on the phone just tring to order our phones. The salesperson and her supervisor were rude, and unhelpful. There was also a loud party going on in the background which made it difficult to hear at times. she was able to port our numbers and order our phones but could not help us with the trade in's. She gave a website that didn't work and then stated there was nothing else she could do and transfered us to a different depeartmetn of customer services. after 45 minutes on hold we gave up.... today was another 1 hours on hold before i got someoen who also coudldn't help. If it isn't resolves soon i'm going to be leaving verizon and goign back to Tmobile where they cared.

Re: Can anyone help? Verizon has been Horrible!
joehenahan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also is there any way to file an official complaint against the first salesrep and her supervisor?  Eveyroene else has been niced, even though they havne't helped. The first two were very rude!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to do everything we can to turn this around! If you would like around-the-clock assistance, I recommend reaching out to us through your Facebook or Twitter! For the poor experience, I can also submit this feedback to ensure this does not happen again. All of our customers (new or loyal) deserve to be treated with great care. We hope to hear from you soon! MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to do this! Do you have the agent's names? To be clear, this was from our Telesales team? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes